MDU – 12 Axis Multi Drive Unit
Designed for a custom application in the carpet tufting industry, this Multi-Drive Unit consists of 12 independent servo drives assembled on a 9U PCB. Depending on the end-user’s requirements, anywhere from 100 to 200 of these MDUs may be in use in a single machine. A central CPU provides a dual CAN bus interface for the MDU, and this CPU communicates information over an SSI bus between the CAN bus and the servo drives.
- Multiple pile-height capability at every needle
- Individual yarn control to create free-sewing patterns and textures
- Enables simple creation of multi-color patterns
- Compact arrangement of 12 axes per module and 8 modules in a rack
- Centralized CAN processor for each module
|Model||Cont. Current (A rms)||Peak Current (A rms)||Input Voltage (VDC)||-|