Servotronix Motion Control develops and manufactures standard and customized automation solutions with a focus on motion control. With over 27 years of experience, the company has developed four generations of high performance servo drive families and motion control solutions tailored to customer needs and designed to meet the form, fit, functionality, and cost specifications of a wide range of applications and industries. With a global customer base of leading machine builders and automation system suppliers, Servotronix guiding principles are providing its customers with high-quality products, cost effective solutions, and on-time deliveries.
of local subsidiaries
Over 27 years of
SINCE 1987... always in motion
- Servotronix established
- One of the first industrial PC-based 48 axes motion controllers
- Digital servo drive (for Baldor)
- Kollmorgen acquires Servotronix for standard & custom electronics development
- 1st generation CD servo drives series
- Multi-axis Sercos motion controller
- Danaher acquires Kollmorgen - Servotronix is the Customization Center of Excellence
- Servotronix MBO from Danaher
- AKD servo drives (for Kollmorgen)
- 4th generation CDHD servo drives with HD control and tuning algorithms
- Establishment of Servotronix China
- Servo motors added to the Servotronix portfolio
- Acquisition of MANZ Israel - Servotronix Automation Solutions
- Magnetic absolute rotary encoder
- Non-linear Anti Vibration algorithm
- Integrated closed loop servo stepper
SERVOTRONIX MOTION CONTROL GROUP
SERVOTRONIX MOTION CONTROL Ltd.
Servotronix Motion Systems Ltd.
Distribution all around the world
Servotronix Motion Technology Development Ltd.
Production & Sales in China, Far East
Servotronix Automation Solutions Ltd.
Multi-Axis Motion Control