The Open Frame Drive is a servo drive consisting of a single, low-cost board combining Power and Digital electronics and is designed to meet customer-specific cost, function and dimension requirements.
The servo drive is designed to provide up to 12A RMS continuous current from a 160 to 325 VDC bus. It can work in both Torque and Velocity operation modes. Serial communication is supported via RS232. The drive enables the OEM to control pressure process, provides real-time monitoring LCD Display support and other programming maintenance tools. The drive is mounted inside an enclosure that also houses the machine's display panel.
• Designed to meet Form, Fit, Function and Cost requirements of the customer
• The customer's algorithms are embedded in the drive in object files, reducing cost for the customer while not risking exposure
• Exceptionally low-cost, and suited to the commercial high-volume application
Real-Time Data Monitoring
• Bus voltage
• Drive temperature
• Motor Current
• Pressure level
• Analog inputs
• Fully digital current, velocity and pressure loops. Mutual development with customer.
• Patented torque angle control enhances motor performance
• Accurate torque control due to precision balanced current loops with open loop sensors
Input and Output
• External LCD Display
• LED Indicator
• Pressure feedback
• Pressure set-point
• Motor temperature sensor
• Customer algorithms are embedded in the drive, and communicate with the servo drive firmware via a well-defined Application Interface
Continuous Output Current per Phase
Peak Output Current per Phase
23 (for 0.5 seconds)
Power supply: 1 phase, 115 or 220 VAC Line- to- Line
Rated DC link voltage(VBUS): 160VDC - 325VDC
Logic power supply 3.3V derived from the power supply
5.25" x 6.5"
The OFD drive is customer-specific customized product, and can be used as a jump-off platform for your servo system solution. Please contact Servotronix to learn how we can help you with your application.