is in our DNA
Tailored Motion Solutions that Deliver Maximum Customer Value
Servotronix's strength lies in its customization capabilities. Our accumulated vertical market experience has helped us expedite the development process, while using building blocks that have been tried and tested for specific industry requirements.
What makes us the best in customization projects?
Our extensive experience is translated into a wide range of ready-to-use software and hardware elements that form the building blocks for the
development of your motion solution. This building blocks approach, combined with our advanced control capabilities, allow us to provide higher performance, reduce risk, space and cost savings, and faster time to market.
- We rely on field-proven, ready to use building block software and hardware elements
- Our engineers will work in close collaboration with your technical team
- We will not give up until we find the best solution to meet your requirements
- We value long-term partnership with our customers
YOUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Customization as a key to machine optimization:
- Performance suited to application’s requirements
- Limited risk as design elements are field-proven
- Space and cost savings
- Seamless integration
- Short time to market
Existing off-the-shelf products don’t always fulfill a client’s specific technical or economical requirements.
In such cases customization may provide an accurate solution to answer any form, function, or cost specification, such as a unique shape or size limitation, as well as the integration of other machine functions into the drive.
Manz Automation Group
We work closely with our customers starting from the design stage, and Servotronix follows a very similar approach. Servotronix has the expertise to analyze our exact requirements and develop effective, application-specific solutions that strengthen our competitive advantage.
MODIFICATIONS VS. CUSTOMIZATION
Modifications are about adding or adapting specific features, mostly in the software, that will boost the machine’s performance and lower your costs. Modifications can be done quickly since they are based on standard products, so the time to market is short.
Modifications may include:
- Specific current and voltage limits
- Ruggedization such as temperature, shock and IP
- Adding features such as homing process
Customizations can be a redesign, or a completely new product. Customization allows flexible cost considerations and extended functionality, which provides you the competitive advantage in your industry.
Common customization includes:
- Unique shapes to fit space limitations
- Multi axis control
- Integration of peripheral electronics
- Embedding customer’s algorithms
- Connectors and networks